Wednesday 1 August 2012

My Favourite Rimmel Lipsticks


Hi everyone!

I'm having a bit of a day of going through my make-up and beauty products and as I was looking through my lipsticks I realised just how many Rimmel ones I have and how much I love them, so thought I'd share my favourites.

I'm a big fan of neutral/pinky tones but I do like a splash of colour for a night out so my favourites are a mix of the wo.

I'm going to do it as a countdown to my ultimate favourite!! I hope the pictures do them justice. As a whole, they are so creamy and easy to apply and they last for a long time as well. I actually prefer them to some of the higher end brands. And they smell amazing as well which is a random added bonus.

Anyway, here goes...

7. Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coral in Gold

A gorgeous coral colour with gold flecks through it, so summery and just gorgeous.



6. Moisture Renew Lipstick in Diva Red

The ultimate in red lipsticks, yet really wearable. Looks quite dark in the tube but goes on as a true red - beautiful.



5. Lasting Finish Lipstick in Birthday Suit

A beige/brown neutral colour with a gold undertone, so pretty and easy to wear both as a night and day look



4. Lasting Finish Lipstick in Metallic Shimmer

A medium/deep brown with reflex that look silvery (but in a nice way!!). Quite a glossy lipstick, slightly glossier than a satin shade. Great for night wear.



3. Lasting Finish Lipstick in Drop of Sherry

A pinky/brown shade that is just to die for. Similar finish to the Metallic Shimmer but without the sparkly reflex.



2. Moisture Renew Lipstick in Sunset

A deep neutral/medium brown colour with gold reflex. Leaves a sparkle on your lips when it fades but not in an annoying glittery way, just looks lovely.


1. Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy

This is my all time favourite lipstick, not just in the Rimmel line but over any lipstick I've ever worn! It's a dusky pink and it's just stunning. I wear it during the day or night and it's one of those lipsticks that you can grab and just shove on with whatever make-up you're wearing. I'm not far from being out of mine and I'm hoping that it's still available otherwise I will be very very upset! I urge you to try this lipstick if you haven't before.





So that's it! My favourite all time Rimmel lipsticks. I hope you enjoyed it, sorry about some of the pictures, for some reason they decided they'd rather be side on, I think you can still see the colours though so hope they're ok.

What's your favourite lipstick?

Lotsa love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment