Saturday 11 August 2012

Review: Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Pigments

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all well.

I've been collecting the Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Pigments for quite some time now and have got 11 of the colours so I thought I'd share them with you.



As there are so many, I've swatched them so will give a brief description of each one.



From the top...

1. Mystery.
This is a deep grey with blue tones to it. Really dark and pretty and perfect for a glittery smokey eye!

2. Sugarplum.
This is one of my favourites. At first I thought it was a baby pink but when you apply it, it's has a beautiful goldy shimmer to it which is really surprising, but it's absolutely gorgeous.

3. Bedazzle.
A beautiful shimmery gold colour, really girly and pretty.

4. Tinkerbell.
A shimmery bright green. Not one of my favourites and it tends to stain the skin, but still very very pretty.

5. Spellbound.
A matte blue colour. This was a bit of a surprise actually as it doesn't seem to have a shimmer in it and I thought that was the point of the dazzle me's??? Could be wrong. Again, not one of my favourites and this one also tends to stain the skin.



Again, from the top...

1. Enigma.
Similar to Mystery but has a green undertone not blue. Absolutely stunning, and one of my favourites.

2. Lustrous.
A really pretty gold colour, it's more of a true gold than Bedazzle which is quite yellowy, this one is a deeper colour. Beautiful.

3. Angel.
This is a shimmery grey with a blue undertone. Really nice when used as part of a grey smokey look and beautiful on its own as well.

4. Jaffa.
A bright shimmery orange colour. As with Tinkerbell and Spellbound, this is very bright and is not one of my favourites. And... you guessed it... it stains the skin.. not much fun to try and get off!!

5. Inky.
A beautiful shimmery dark grey colour. I love this one so much and it's the one I use the most. Just stunning.

6. Paradise.
A shimmery orangey colour with a golden undertone. Much more gentle than Jaffa and a lot more wearable. I like to add this on top of my eyeshadow to add a bit of sparkle.

So there you have it, that's my collection of Dazzle Me's. Hope you enjoyed this post.

What's your favourite pigment?

Lotsa Love
Lullahblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment